Friday, June 17, 2011

We are back!

This is for you grandma.
Cami and Kelli in Florence. The view from the convent.
Florence 

boys at the beach

Ashlyn and Bristal at Baci

At the beach in Pescara
The Brioni company in Penne
Resting by the Pantheon in Rome
Abby and Zadie will miss all their new friends. 
We have been back a few days now and as far as I know everyone arrived home safely.  I wanted to go ahead and post a few pictures that were missing from our last week for anyone still reading the blog, like my mother-in-law.  I promised her I would post some final pictures so here they are.  What an awesome opportunity this has been and I have learned so much but it is good to be back as well. I hope this trip has been worthwhile to the students and that they have come to appreciate other cultures; the differences as well as the similarities in the global environment we live in. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you all made it home again okay. What a trip! I bet you now need a vacation from your vacation :)
    Looks like everyone had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I posted this earlier, but apparently it didn't get done, but I wanted to thank you for keeping us updated. You were at least four countries ahead of Ashlyn's posts. And thanks to both Professors Slade and Kimball who arranged, made this trip possible, and provided leadership along the way. What a great opportunity for these students to get to understand not only the global business market, but the people and cultures. It has been great getting to know the students and your families just a little bit. Thank you to all ... it has been fun!

    ReplyDelete