Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Getting ready
Well, time is flying by and I am getting excited and I hope the students are as well. I have been going through some of my travel books and realized how much there is to planning an international trip especially one that involves as many countries as we will be visiting. I have a whole library of Rick Steve's travel books and a few others like "Europe for Dummies" that I'm planning on dividing up among the students so we can all pass them around as we travel. I have also been asked a few questions about seeing some of the shows in London. The books I have list some websites and give information about all of that, so the students shouldn't have trouble getting the information they need to plan their free time. I can try to answer any questions about things to see that they might have. There is a lot to do as the students finish up their classwork and get ready to travel. I have designated myself the "mom" of this trip, so I will probably remind the students to eat their fruits and vegetables while traveling and to get enough sleep once in awhile! Twenty-two more days to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Mama Slade" definitely seems fitting for your role on this trip :) I'm definitely getting excited to go now that finals are over and it seems more real. Thanks for helping us plan our free time! I'm really looking forward to seeing a show in London.
ReplyDelete